At Rapid Tax LLC, we understand that privacy is very important to our customers. We are committed to keeping all information given to us by our customers safe and secure. Rapid Tax LLC will never sell or distribute any customer information provided, except as expressly provided herein. We have taken extra security precautions in an effort to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration while in our possession. In an effort to protect your information from unauthorized access, we have carefully created technical, contractual, administrative and physical processes to keep your information confidential. Furthermore, when entering personal information online, it is encrypted using the SSL security protocol which encrypts all information before it is sent over the Internet. We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information. So you can rest assured tha
Rapid Tax LLC Privacy Statement
Rapid Tax LLC (“RapidTaxLLC.com,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. The Site and all other products or services offered by Rapid Tax LLC are hereafter referred to collectively as the “RapidTaxLLC.com”.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. You must read and agree with the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this agreement set forth below, do not access this website and do not make any purchases.
This policy applies to information we collect, in one or more of the following ways:
- Information obtained or provided through any use of the www.RapidTaxLLC.com website (the “Site”);
- Information obtained or provided via purchase or use of any and all other products or services offered by Rapid Tax LLC;
- Information obtained or provided via any email, text, and any other electronic messages between you and Rapid Tax LLC; and
- Information obtained or provided through any interaction and/or use between you and any of our advertising links and/or applications on third-party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy does not apply to information collected:
- by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including information obtained or provided through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Types of Information Collected: Rapid Tax LLC collects several types of information from and about users of Rapid Tax LLC’s website. In addition, those who use wish to purchase items on this website must provide certain personal information as well.
Information Collected Via Use of Rapid Tax LLC’s Website: Information collected through the use of Rapid Tax LLC’s Website, may include the following information:
- Information obtained or provided by which you may be personally identified, including but not limited to, information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, financial information, search queries, purchase transactional histories and/or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THAT RAPID TAX LLC OBTAINS OR IS PROVIDED THAT MAY BE DEFINED OR DEEMED AS PERSONAL INFORMATION OR PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER ANY APPLICABLE STATE OR FEDERAL LAW (collectively, “Personal Information”);
- Information obtained or provided about you, but does not necessarily identify you on an individual basis;
- Information obtained or provided about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access RapidTaxLLC.com and/or any usage details;
- Information obtained or provided automatically as you navigate through RapidTaxLLC.com (including usage details, IP address(es), and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies); and
- Information obtained or provided by or to third parties, for example, our business partners and service providers.
Information Provided by You: Information obtained from or provided by you, which includes but is not limited to name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, financial information, search queries, purchase transactional histories, and/or any of the following additional information:
- Any information provided by you by filling in or completing online forms on RapidTaxLLC.com;
- Information obtained from or provided by you at the time of registering to use RapidTaxLLC.com;
- Information obtained from or provided by you by subscribing to RapidTaxLLC.com;
- Information obtained from or provided by you by posting reviews on RapidTaxLLC.com;
- Information obtained from or provided by you in requesting a quote from RapidTaxLLC.com;
- Information obtained from or provided by you in entering any contest or promotional event sponsored by Rapid Tax LLC;
- Information obtained from or provided by you when reporting a problem or complaint relative to the use of RapidTaxLLC.com or products purchased from Rapid Tax LLC.
- Information obtained from or provided by you through correspondence to Rapid Tax LLC, including records and copies of same;
- Information obtained from or provided by you through responses to surveys completed for quality control and/or marketing and/or research purposes;
- Information obtained from or provided by you which is published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of RapidTaxLLC.com, or transmitted to other users of RapidTaxLLC.com or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”.)
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: Information collected by automatic data collection technologies through the use of Rapid Tax LLC’s Website, which may include certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including the following information:
- Details relating to visits to RapidTaxLLC.com and other services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources accessed and used on RapidTaxLLC.com; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including IP address(es), operating system and browser type;
Information collected automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, which may be maintained or associated with Personal Information obtained or collected as well as information obtained or collected in other ways or receive from third parties. Such information enables Rapid Tax LLC to improve RapidTaxLLC.com and to deliver a better and more personalized service, by allowing us to:
- estimate user base size and usage patterns;
- store information relative to user preferences, allowing customization of RapidTaxLLC.com based upon individual user interests;
- increase search speeds; and
- recognize individual users upon return to RapidTaxLLC.com.
The technologies used for such automatic data collection may include the following:
Cookies (or browser cookies)
Portions of our Services and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Rapid Tax LLC to identify and track certain statistical data relating to the use of RapidTaxLLC.com. For example, Web Beacons allow us to count users who have visited various pages and/or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information in a variety of internal ways. These include one or more of the following:
- to provide our site, products, services and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which such information is provided;
- to provide you with notices about your account, including shipping, tracking, quotes and other notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to RapidTaxLLC.com;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on RapidTaxLLC.com;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at privacy@RapidTaxLLC.com
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
External Use – Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction to certain third parties.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rapid Tax LLC, RapidTaxLLC.com assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by RapidTaxLLC.com about our services users, which is among the assets transferred;
- to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures by emailing privacy@RapidTaxLLC.com
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
Specific Uses of Information Obtained or Provided
Registration Form Info
We never sell information belonging to our users. Contact information gathered for registration forms such as name and email address will never be sold. We will only use your information for contacting and relaying information to our members.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website
Credit Card Info
We do not keep or store your Credit Card info for any reason. To make a new purchase all users will be required to re-enter all credit card info.
The transactions processing agents utilized by us and selected by you, such as PayPal, Inc., process your purchases financially with the information you provide. We understand that PayPal, Inc., has implemented and will maintain the highest security systems standards for the transmission of your information over the internet. RapidTaxLLC.com and PayPal do not guarantee the security of the information, and RapidTaxLLC.com and PayPal will not be responsible in the event of any infiltration of its databases.
Automatically Stored Information
While using our website we may automatically save details relating to how you’ve searched and used the site. This is done through several methods including Google Analytics and information gathered from cookies, search queries, IP address etc. This information helps us understand how people arrived at our site, where they were referred from and how many unique visitors stopped by.
Third-Parties’ Collection of Personal Information and Online Activities
External Website Links
RapidTaxLLC.com has links to other websites on the internet. RapidTaxLLC.com cannot be held liable and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies and privacy practices of other websites.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Parties Practices
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We utilize the following mechanisms to provide you with the control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to privacy@RapidTaxLLC.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the unsubscribe link to opt out of all future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to RapidTaxLLC.com as a result of a purchase of a product, quote request or other transactions with RapidTaxLLC.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of RapidTaxLLC.com, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of RapidTaxLLC.com. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of RapidTaxLLC.com. This includes User Contributions. User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at user’s own risk. Rapid Tax LLC cannot control the actions of other users of RapidTaxLLC.com with whom you may choose to share any User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that any User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized parties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to RapidTaxLLC.com. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not, and cannot be, responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on RapidTaxLLC.com. RapidTaxLLC.com will take reasonable steps to secure your Private Information from access, intrusion, or theft. However, RapidTaxLLC.com does not warrant that your Private Information will be absolutely secure and at no risk from access, intrusion, or theft by third-party computer hackers.
Access To and Modification of Personal Information
Any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions, as set forth therein, including limitations on damages, warranties, and designated dispute resolution procedures, if any.